for more info on abmp, please visit
State Licensed Massage Therapist,
Certified Medical Massage Practitioner,
Jin Shin Jyutsu Acupressure Practitioner,
Shiatsu Practitioner, and Reiki Master
I am Susanne Morse, OmBodywork`s owner and a state licensed massage therapist in Moab, Utah. Many call and know me as "Ata". I have been certified in Massage and Bodywork since 1996. Having survived a "terminal illness" against all odds in my early teens, I was drawn to the Healing Arts in general since that time, and engaged in studies from herbalism to healing with sound, color and movement, until finding my calling in the hands-on healing of Professional Massage Therapy, Shiatsu, Acupressure, and Energy Work while living in Santa Cruz, California in the 1990s.
I was born and raised in Germany before coming to the U.S. and am fluent in German and English with a bit of French, Italian and Spanish. Aside from therapeutic massage and bodywork, one of my biggest passions and influences has been Aikido, an education of movement and subtle perception, and a path of inner growth and awareness, which I began studying in the early 80's. I hold the rank of Nidan in this amazing discipline.
For over 15 years now, home has been Moab, Utah, where I`ve established a private practice in therapeutic massage and bodywork since 2009. I am looking forward to working with you!
My mission as a state licensed massage therapist is to provide highest quality therapeutic massage and bodywork in a safe, comfortable and professional environment, thereby assisting you to achieve optimal health and well being. As a certified member of Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals I am committed to abide by its code of ethics, and am continuously expanding and deepening my skills as a therapist in order to ever serve you better.
* * *
Lighting up the world one person at a time
* * *
- Therapeutic Massage Practitioner Certificate- Cypress Health Institute, Santa Cruz CA, 1996
- Reiki Master Certificate, 1998
- Shiatsu Practitioner Certificate, 2000
- Jin Shin Jyutsu Acupressure Practitioner Certification, 2002
- Advanced Swedish Massage Certificate, 2007
- Professional Massage Therapist Certification, Twin Lakes College of the Healing Arts, Santa Cruz CA, 2008
- Utah State License in Massage and Therapeutic Bodywork, Salt Lake City UT, 2009
- Deep Tissue Massage Certificate, 2011
- Medical Massage Practitioner Certification, 2013
- Continuing education head and neck focus, working with whiplash, 2015
- Continuing education, treatment for sciatica and nerve pain, 2016
- Continuing education, advanced myofascial techniques for low back pain; anterior & deep posterior neck; arm and shoulder mobility, 2017